Contribute
Register

[PMPatch] UEFI patching utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being a bit late, SJ, too much things to do. :)

0.5.12 incorporates only small changes unrelated to patching, so there is no difference between the two, use whatever version you want.

when i pulled from your repo, the commit marked 5.12 contained a number of changes, some of which were important for DPCI users. When comparing the output of my 5.11 and 5.12, and your release which announced "5.11", the hashes of the 5.12 and "5.11" output files matched. It seems pretty conclusive?

I downloaded everything however I can't figure out how to run PMPatch on a Windows 7 Desktop. Could you point me into the right direction for that?

Copy your BIOS file and PMPatch.exe to desktop, open command prompt on desktop and enter "PMPatch BIOSFILE.NAME PATCHEDFILE.NAME" command. If PATCHEDFILE.NAME is generated, flash it with any suitable method, if not - report here. Done.

Last login: Fri Jul 5 11:27:25 on ttys000
localhost:~ john$ /Users/john/Desktop/PMPatch /Users/john/Desktop/P8B75-M-LE-ASUS-1101.CAP /Users/john/Documents/P8B75-M-LE-ASUS-1101.CAP
PMPatch 0.5.13
PowerManagement module at 004039F8 patched.
PowerMgmtDxe/PowerManagement2.efi modules not found.
AMI nest modules not found.
Phoenix nest modules not found.
CpuPei module at 00790F48 not patched: Patch pattern not found.
CpuPei module at 007D0F48 not patched: Patch pattern not found.
Output file generated.

Worked?:banghead:

if u have read any of code rush stuff lately ud know the asus mobo is bad for a hackintosh and this is funny comming from him as he has a asus mobo.he said the msr is getting to harder to unlock. id recomend using clover boot loader instead it will binary patch the appleinelcpumanagement kext automaticly so u wont need nullcpumanagement kext.btw thats a bad geekbench score.

yes i used your pmpatch it worked great on asrock z77 pro3 thx

Work great on Zenbook Prime UX31A. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back