Asus X556UR
CPU
i5 6200u
Graphics
Intel Hd 520 with switchable 930 mx
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hello Guys,
I am new to Hackintosh, I used the simple Unibeast guide to make my USB drive for flashing MacOS, my laptop specs are:
Processor: i5 6200u (Skylake)
Graphics: Intel hd 520, but I have switchable graphics to Nvidia 930mx, but while installing I disable the inject Nvidia part.
Motherboard: X556UR
Motherboard Manufacturer: Asus
My BIOS system is Legacy
I did all the steps in the Unibeast guide (I have a MacBook air), clover boot loader works fine but whenever I open the install MacOs external drive through Verbose boot mode I am getting plus signs, and whenever I open it directly by pressing enter, then also I am getting plus signs, my config.plist is the one I found for intel hd 520
This is the link through which I got my config.plist https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ntm15lhDd3M2I1bEdIU3dGMFE/view
I don't know whether I need to use any kexts or not, and I don't know how to use them. Plus I didn't understand whether I need to use DSDT patches or not. If I have to do, please tell me how to use them.
I have windows installed on my pc, but my other hard disk is clean, and never has been installed with windows, I don't know whether it is a clover configurator problem or not, I am unable to reach even the installation screen, my bios settings are all good, so please help me, and I even tried the possible solutions like replacing VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi, I have tried many many solutions in the past 2 days and none have worked. Is there some problem with my config.plist? If there is, how to use clover configurator to make a working plist as I have no idea of using it, please give me more solutions so that I can experiment and try to make it work on my laptop. If you want to know more about my laptop it is an Asus laptop R558UR-DM069D. Suggestions and Solutions Please. Thank you guys.

Not A Desktop - Moved to Sierra Laptop Support

Hello Guys,
I am new to Hackintosh, I used the simple Unibeast guide to make my USB drive for flashing MacOS, my laptop specs are:
Processor: i5 6200u (Skylake)
Graphics: Intel hd 520, but I have switchable graphics to Nvidia 930mx, but while installing I disable the inject Nvidia part.
Motherboard: X556UR
Motherboard Manufacturer: Asus
My BIOS system is Legacy
I did all the steps in the Unibeast guide (I have a MacBook air), clover boot loader works fine but whenever I open the install MacOs external drive through Verbose boot mode I am getting plus signs, and whenever I open it directly by pressing enter, then also I am getting plus signs, my config.plist is the one I found for intel hd 520
This is the link through which I got my config.plist https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ntm15lhDd3M2I1bEdIU3dGMFE/view
I don't know whether I need to use any kexts or not, and I don't know how to use them. Plus I didn't understand whether I need to use DSDT patches or not. If I have to do, please tell me how to use them.
I have windows installed on my pc, but my other hard disk is clean, and never has been installed with windows, I don't know whether it is a clover configurator problem or not, I am unable to reach even the installation screen, my bios settings are all good, so please help me, and I even tried the possible solutions like replacing VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi, I have tried many many solutions in the past 2 days and none have worked. Is there some problem with my config.plist? If there is, how to use clover configurator to make a working plist as I have no idea of using it, please give me more solutions so that I can experiment and try to make it work on my laptop. If you want to know more about my laptop it is an Asus laptop R558UR-DM069D. Suggestions and Solutions Please. Thank you guys.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back