CPU
I9 10850k
Graphics
RX 5500 XT/UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I have a big request...
Could someone create me a config.plist based on the standard plist found in the Clover install guide?
Just the basic arguments to install Yosemite and RT variables(I will of course add my ID's)
I am aking because apparently mine is broken and I cant install ElCap. I also have issues running Clover configurator for the moment.

thanks a million!

Hi,

I have a big request...
Could someone create me a config.plist based on the standard plist found in the Clover install guide?
Just the basic arguments to install Yosemite and RT variables(I will of course add my ID's)
I am aking because apparently mine is broken and I cant install ElCap. I also have issues running Clover configurator for the moment.

thanks a million!

You could just dl the standard config.plist from here http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html and make the changes you require in a plist editor, you don't need CC

I tried manually and must have missed something and since then can't boot the hack. Tried to do the plist under Windows but the file looks all weird under that OS

I tried manually and must have missed something and since then can't boot the hack. Tried to do the plist under Windows but the file looks all weird under that OS

So, you want the standard config.plist, with what adds; Exactly?

thanks for the help,

I would need the following as per the guide:

Click Boot

• Keep defaults and check box for kext-dev-mode=1
  • Remove "Default Boot Volume" text or replace with your boot volume name
  • Set XMP Detect to No

and the RT variables section (obviously without ID's) with MLB, ROM...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you are. Hope this helps you out :thumbup:

Attachments

• config.plist-Custom.zip
    3 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back