8800GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

Haven't been here for a while but still in business and in love with Macs.

For every mac I installed, after Apple removed the battery percentage of charge and discharge, I replaced the battery.plist with the old one, in order to show the percentage and time remaining all the time. That was for Intel.
Never had an M1 mac on my hands to make tests and I wander if it's possible to exchange .plists with the ones from Intel MacOS versions.

I ordered a custom 14" MBP which only comes in M1 arm architecture....and I would like upon receiving it, to replace the Battery.plist in MacOS Monterey, in order to have again the battery percentage displayed always, like I had it over Intel Macs.

Would the same file be compatible from Intel towards the ARM chip or not?
Or maybe, since I've been gone....is there any modified Battery.plist specially made for M1 macs?

Thanks a lot, guys and keep up the good work in the community!

Best wishes!

Hi everyone,

For every mac I installed, after Apple removed the battery percentage of charge and discharge, I replaced the battery.plist with the old one, in order to show the percentage and time remaining all the time. That was for Intel.
Never had an M1 mac on my hands to make tests and I wander if it's possible to exchange .plists with the ones from Intel MacOS versions.

I ordered a custom 14" MBP which only comes in M1 arm architecture....and I would like upon receiving it, to replace the Battery.plist in MacOS Monterey, in order to have again the battery percentage displayed always, like I had it over Intel Macs.

Or maybe, since I've been gone....is there any modified Battery.plist specially made for M1 macs?

Best wishes!
Hi everyone,

Best wishes!
No Battery.plist on my M1 MacBook Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back