Contribute
Register

Please! Someone How Do U use rboot rescue CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte
CPU
Intel i5 quade core
Graphics
GeForce GT 240
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am desperately needing some help i cannot boot into my lion build. i messed up DSDT all i want to do is get access to restore original build from Time Machine HELP!

peejack12 said:
I am desperately needing some help i cannot boot into my lion build. i messed up DSDT all i want to do is get access to restore original build from Time Machine HELP!
Try that. Boot with rBoot, on the Chimera Bootscreen select your OSX HDD and type DropSSDT=Yes. When you can get to your Desktop with this, delete the bad DSDT.aml from your /Extra Folder

try with dsdt=null

DropSSDT=Yes. Did not work . rboot will not load i have tried it on disk and on usb drive do i need to use iBoot to use rBoot. I am frazzled.

Screen shows

Darwin Kernel Version 11.3.0: Thu Jan 12 18:47:41 PST 2012; root;xnu-1699.24.23~Relase_x86_
vm_page_bootstrap: 3048280 free pages and 81064 wired pages
kext submap [0xffffff7f8072f000 -0xffffff8000000000], kernel text [0xffffff8000200000 -0xffffff800072f000]
zone leak detection enabled
standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
mig_table_max_disp = 73
NullCPUPowerManagement::init: properties=0xffffff801b9b8700
NullCPUPowerManagement::start
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=0 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=1 LocalApicId=4 Enabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=2 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=3 LocalApicId=5 Enabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=4 LocalApicId=4 Disabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=5 LocalApicId=5 Disabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=6 LocalApicId=6 Disabled
AppleACPICPU: Processor Id=7 LocalApicId=7 Disabled
calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox
Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)
calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine policy (Quarantine)
Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Mac Framework successfully initialized
using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster I0 buffer headers
I0APIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)
PFM64: (36 cpu) 0xf0000000, 0xf0000000
[ PCI configuration begin ]

Stops Here!

Ok that worked i am in the Desktop for Lion , I am almost sure DSDT & Kext are messed up. Also getting popping sound through my speakers. I am afraid to do anything else without assistance? I have Multibeast , Chimera, KextBeast Unibeast and the 889Beta Lion
audio folder on my desktop???

karacho said:
peejack12 said:
Try that. Boot with rBoot, on the Chimera Bootscreen select your OSX HDD and type DropSSDT=Yes. When you can get to your Desktop with this, delete the bad DSDT.aml from your /Extra Folder

Thanks it worked i am on lion Desktop. I am almost sure i messed up Kext and DSDT
there is popping sound in speakers. I have Multibeast, chimera, unibeast , kext beast and 889Beta Lion Folder on desktop. I am afraid to do anything without help. Sorry stupid nooby. Nothing has effected my Windows Drive as of yet still working fine.

peejack12 said:
Ok that worked i am in the Desktop for Lion , I am almost sure DSDT & Kext are messed up. Also getting popping sound through my speakers. I am afraid to do anything else without assistance? I have Multibeast , Chimera, KextBeast Unibeast and the 889Beta Lion
I wonder why you don't have a look to my Signature :eek:

karacho said:
peejack12 said:
I wonder why you don't have a look to my Signature :eek:

what do you mean i am sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back