Graphics
EVGA GTX 950 SSC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I recently installed two upgrades to my dual boot hackintosh.

1) EVGA GeoForce GTX 950 SSC
2) Corsair H60 WC

I can't get OS X to boot, but I can get windows 10 to boot just fine.

I used the flags "GraphicsEnabler=No nv_disable=1" and the system booted OS X but what is very laggy and unstable. Also, during this time I got a message saying that my temp was way too high and I noticed at Idle the temp. was over 80c. So it appears both upgrades are messed up.

Anyone have any solutions for me? I start law school again school tomorrow and use this as my main computer when working at home so I would really like to have it solved by tomorrow.

Please, any help would be much appreciated.

I recently installed two upgrades to my dual boot hackintosh.

1) EVGA GeoForce GTX 950 SSC
2) Corsair H60 WC

I can't get OS X to boot, but I can get windows 10 to boot just fine.

I used the flags "GraphicsEnabler=No nv_disable=1" and the system booted OS X but what is very laggy and unstable. Also, during this time I got a message saying that my temp was way too high and I noticed at Idle the temp. was over 80c. So it appears both upgrades are messed up.

Anyone have any solutions for me? I start law school again school tomorrow and use this as my main computer when working at home so I would really like to have it solved by tomorrow.

Please, any help would be much appreciated.

Take the gnu out and boot up and install on os x navida web diver put the card back and i will work hope this helps

Take the gnu out and boot up and install on os x navida web diver put the card back and i will work hope this helps

No need to take the graphics card out of the machine in order to install the Nvidia alternative drivers; just boot again with "nv_disable=1 nvda_drv=0" (GraphicsEnabler has no meaning or function if you're using the Clover bootloader, it's a Chimera flag) and wade through the laggy interface to install the drivers (which are linked to from this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...raphics-drivers-os-x-10-11-3-346-03-05-a.html).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back