Intel graphics media accelerator 4500m/1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,
I am using an hp laptop to build a hackintosh with Yosemite for the purpose of using logic for my music producing needs. The laptop is a g60 549dx notebook. It uses an Intel dual core pentium processor t4300. Will this processor be compatible? I really don't know much about computer, and I am only building this out of my need for logic. Any input would be greatly appreciated! I will post a link to the specs below. Also, would it be more worth it/faster to get a 120 gb ssd or a larger hd? Thanks in advance!

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/si...ac.admitted=1413944544540.876444892.199480143

Hi all,
I am using an hp laptop to build a hackintosh with Yosemite for the purpose of using logic for my music producing needs. The laptop is a g60 549dx notebook. It uses an Intel dual core pentium processor t4300. Will this processor be compatible? I really don't know much about computer, and I am only building this out of my need for logic. Any input would be greatly appreciated! I will post a link to the specs below. Also, would it be more worth it/faster to get a 120 gb ssd or a larger hd? Thanks in advance!

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back