Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkcentre m920x
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, friends. Can you help me write config.plist for macOS Maverics for my nettop? I'm newbie in hackintosh installing. My nettop is Lenovo Thinkcentre m920x Tiny.
CPU - Intel i5-8400 2.8ghz
GPU - Intel UHD 630
RAM - DDR4 8GB

Hi, friends. Can you help me write config.plist for macOS Maverics for my nettop? I'm newbie in hackintosh installing. My nettop is Lenovo Thinkcentre m920x Tiny.
CPU - Intel i5-8400 2.8ghz
GPU - Intel UHD 630
RAM - DDR4 8GB

Check out the laptop subfourms at the bottom. Also with such new hardware is there a reason you are trying to run Mavericks? I am not sure the support is there for Coffee lake on Mavericks, I think Sierra is the oldest that has native support for Coffee Lake CPU since it uses the same architecture as Skylake/Kabbylake it just has more cores.

Check out the laptop subfourms at the bottom. Also with such new hardware is there a reason you are trying to run Mavericks? I am not sure the support is there for Coffee lake on Mavericks, I think Sierra is the oldest that has native support for Coffee Lake CPU since it uses the same architecture as Skylake/Kabbylake it just has more cores.
Hello, sir. I want to install Maverics because I love skeuomorphism, and Maverics it's last OS X version with skeuomorphism. Okay, perhaps skeuomorphism is unnecessary for me, so I want to install new versions OS X like High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina, maybe Big Sur in future. Can you help me write config.plist for Mojave?

Hello, sir. I want to install Maverics because I love skeuomorphism, and Maverics it's last OS X version with skeuomorphism. Okay, perhaps skeuomorphism is unnecessary for me, so I want to install new versions OS X like High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina, maybe Big Sur in future. Can you help me write config.plist for Mojave?
doubt your hardware will work on mavericks, you may need Catalina

I want to install Maverics because I love skeuomorphism, and Maverics it's last OS X version with skeuomorphism.
You could install Mavericks on your H61M Asus system. Not sure if the RX 580 would work but it's easy to switch gfx cards out. Really no chance of getting Mavs to work with a Kaby Lake or newer system. I've never seen any one do that. Mavs is now about seven years old. Ivy Bridge or Haswell hacks run it with no issues.
OS X Mavericks is the tenth major release of OS X, Apple Inc.'s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. OS X Mavericks was announced on June 10, 2013, at WWDC, and was released on October 22, 2013 worldwide.

Last edited:
You could install Mavericks on your H61M Asus system. Not sure if the RX 580 would work but it's easy to switch gfx cards out. Really no chance of getting Mavs to work with a Kaby Lake or newer system. I've never seen any one do that. Mavs is now about seven years old. Ivy Bridge or Haswell hacks run it with no issues.
Sir, I don’t need hackintosh on my h61m system. I want hackintosh on my Lenovo Tiny Nettop.

doubt your hardware will work on mavericks, you may need Catalina
That’s right, I need Catalina, but I can’t write config.plist and MAC OS installation doesn’t let me install Catalina.

I am not one to help with a system that only has an IGPU. But have you tried using the tools offered on this site? Have you tried any of the generic guides to installing?

A good place to start is here:

and here:

I am not one to help with a system that only has an IGPU. But have you tried using the tools offered on this site? Have you tried any of the generic guides to installing?

A good place to start is here:

and here:

Thank you very much, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back