Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
good.

my problem is wanting to update to Mac OS Yosemite Sierra gives me a kernel panic and can not move from there. I tried with several guides, modify and test the bios endless Clover and nothing changes. I hope you can help me please, because I want to upgrade to Mac OS Sierra.
WhatsApp 22Image 2016-09-24 at 2.38.32 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2016-09-24 at 2.38.31 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 20126-09-24 at 2.38.31 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 201226-09-24 at 2.38.32 AM.jpeg

I seem to be having the same problem. Kernel panic after about 3 seconds of trying to boot from clover, then reboots. :/

Identical issue here... any solutions?

good.

my problem is wanting to update to Mac OS Yosemite Sierra gives me a kernel panic and can not move from there. I tried with several guides, modify and test the bios endless Clover and nothing changes. I hope you can help me please, because I want to upgrade to Mac OS Sierra.View attachment 211842 View attachment 211843 View attachment 211844 View attachment 211845

If you followed the steps in the popular guide for updating to Sierra, the only cause for this would be if you booted to Install Mac OS directly.

When you get the Clover Boot Menu, make sure to highlight the Install drive, press space, then select boot without injected Kexts. That should solve your problem if you followed the prior steps properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back