Contribute
Register

**Please Help ME!!** Intel 3930k, Asus Sabertooth X79, EVGA GTX 680 FTW, 32 GB Corsair Vengance RAM,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
Intel Graphics 2000 or 1000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

i will make a hackintosh next month and i want to now what i need to do to get this fully working, (like MultiBeast options, Comands, what wont work). I live in Brazil and here computer parts are very very expensive and thats my first hackintosh, so i want to now everything that i need to do before buy the parts. Thanks a lot for your help!

Matt

Main Parts List:

Intel 3930k
Asus Sabertooth X79
EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4GB
32 GB Corsair Vengance RAM 1600
2X Samsung 128 SSD
1TB segate HDD ( I was thinking about doing a fusion drive, if possible!!!)
Phanton 410
LG Blu-Ray Drive UH12NS29
IOGEAR 4.0 bluetooth USB Micro Adapter

PS: HELP ME! Fell free to send email for me: [email protected] !
transparent-pixel._V386942464_.gif

Hey guys,

i will make a hackintosh next month and i want to now what i need to do to get this fully working, (like MultiBeast options, Comands, what wont work). I live in Brazil and here computer parts are very very expensive and thats my first hackintosh, so i want to now everything that i need to do before buy the parts. Thanks a lot for your help!

Matt

Main Parts List:

Intel 3930k
Asus Sabertooth X79
EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4GB
32 GB Corsair Vengance RAM 1600
2X Samsung 128 SSD
1TB seagate HDD ( I was thinking about doing a fusion drive, if possible!!!)
Phanton 410
LG Blu-Ray Drive UH12NS29
IOGEAR 4.0 bluetooth USB Micro Adapter

PS: HELP ME! Fell free to send email for me: [email protected] !
transparent-pixel._V386942464_.gif

If you are building for the first time, I suggest using a Gigabyte motherboard such as the GA-X79-UP4. Can you get Gigabyte motherboards in Brazil?

Is that Bluetooth adapter the same as the one in the Buyer's Guide? If so it should work.

Thank you!!! but what i am really afraid of is if its going to boot, what is the settings i need to do to get this fully working!! I will probably be using this MB, thanks for the advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back