Contribute
Register

Please help me install Sierra onto my X99 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! I made a usb installation with unibeast for Sierra but it stuck on this screen ..!
please help me understand wat i,m doing wrong

This is my Hardware.
GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
CPU:
Intel® Core™ i7-6850K Processor (15M Cache, 3.6 up to 3.80 GHz)
Graphics:
Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1080 G1

(I succesfuly instaled Sierra on this build with chameleon enoch.)

But now I want to install with clover and I have problems with memory alocation

Now I pass the memory location error but I,m stuck on this screen!

I have this in my drivers64UEFI; Test2-2016.efi, HFSPlus.efi, FSInject-64.efi

Attachments

• 20161001_103125.jpg
    20161001_103125.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 155
  • 20161001_103135.jpg
    20161001_103135.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 145
  • config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Not all motherboards are created equal. It is near impossible to get the ASRock X99M 3.1 boot from the installer. It gets to +++++++++++then hangs..or if I can get it to go any further, it reboots with a KP.

I hear you. I have the ASUS Deluxe II X99 and I either get the ++++ or I get AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. Everything works perfectly in El Cap, getting tired of rebooting and trying things heh

in EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI see which aptiodrivefix driver you are using. there is aptiodrivefix and aptiodrivefix2. you only should have one or the other in the drivers64UEFI folder. if you have one of them, move it out and try the other one.

if you have both of them in the folder, move one out, and if it still doesn't boot, move it out and move the other one back in.

in EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI see which aptiodrivefix driver you are using. there is aptiodrivefix and aptiodrivefix2. you only should have one or the other in the drivers64UEFI folder. if you have one of them, move it out and try the other one.

if you have both of them in the folder, move one out, and if it still doesn't boot, move it out and move the other one back in.

I think it,s not just the optiofixdrivers becouse i dead so meni combinations off them ...and no chance..!

i think is maybe more problem with clover setings boot plist setings!

finali i succeded to make it paste the error and boot ..but its not working corectly ..my mouse left clik want open and my mouse jummps load icon spin so fast...its because of drivers ...or grafic driver i don,t nou yet!

Wat i experienced it,s that ..im new with this tings, but a more advanced user can make this buil work perfectly!

the hardware its good. i Have no patched dsdt for my machine but im prety shore that with dsdt wil work flowlesly.

i made some changes in boot plist and instaled all 64 bit efi drivers, and then i take aut the aptiodrivefix2 , and added Test2-2016.efi, HFSPlus.efi, rebooted and it workt!

Not all motherboards are created equal. It is near impossible to get the ASRock X99M 3.1 boot from the installer. It gets to +++++++++++then hangs..or if I can get it to go any further, it reboots with a KP.
To get past this, I had to switch which HFS driver I was using.

To get past this, I had to switch which HFS driver I was using.

Your build now work corectly?

ken you tell me wat kexts you use to work god the build?

I men generall kext drivers for X99 Gigabyte Boards

The Unibeast installer goes nowhere stock. I have voodootsync for 8 core, FakeSMC and Null CPU, I have the kexts to patch with all of rehab's mods for NVMe and IOPCI patch for Broadwell-E, I have tried it with fakeCPUid and without..I cannot get to the installer...

To top it off..how the installer reacts - is different for every USB port sometimes it gets somewhere on the back, sometimes on the front USB.

As I understand it Apple patched the Broadwell-E processors from Piker Alpha's post, maybe there are just too many moving parts and I am not being able to make sense of it all.

The Unibeast installer goes nowhere stock. I have voodootsync for 8 core, FakeSMC and Null CPU, I have the kexts to patch with all of rehab's mods for NVMe and IOPCI patch for Broadwell-E, I have tried it with fakeCPUid and without..I cannot get to the installer...

To top it off..how the installer reacts - is different for every USB port sometimes it gets somewhere on the back, sometimes on the front USB.

As I understand it Apple patched the Broadwell-E processors from Piker Alpha's post, maybe there are just too many moving parts and I am not being able to make sense of it all.

Thid you Tried This metod; http://dosdude1.com/sierrapatch.html just to se how your hardware react ?

make the usb instaler with this tool.

With Unibeast Efi metod not work with defoult setings ! you must change the setings with clover configurator in bootplist

and the drivers all so!

i well atash my efi folder for you clover metod, i wel compress the folder and atash later cause i,m right now on windows not Mac

just open config.plist and change the bios with another one it right for you and save

Attachments

• X99-GA-EFI.zip
    17.4 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
@gajaciosif:your EFI is great ! It is able to boot now ! Except it crashes not far after booting the kernel (the computer restart) :p But that's a great improvement (I have the exact same config as you, except i7-6800k/GTX980Ti)
See attached picture it crashes at this moment, sometimes just after mbinit

Attachments

• IMG_1218.PNG
    IMG_1218.PNG
    939.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back