G540
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi team i have ben breaking my head for seriously almost 2 months trying to get my system to work
heres my specs

ga-h77-ds3h
i5 3550 Ivy
Gigabyte gt 640
12gb ddr3

i have created a unibeast 10.8.5 install
i have checked my bios according to BIOS guide settings
I can only get to the Unibeast screen by typing cpus=1
I dont know why if this is a supported CPU
ive tried counteless of other boot flags including -v -x pcirootuid=1 and 0 npci=0x3000 and 0x2000 dart=0 all combinations of them
I was able to install 10.8.5 but again only booting into fresh install w/ cpus=1
I selected iMac 13,2 and user free DSDT and I get a weird KP
I also tried Mac Mini 6,2 and same KP
I also get same KP anytime if I don't boot w/ cpus=1
heres the KP
please help me or guide me into the right place, I thought Ive Bridge was gonna be a bit easier to work with than SB.

thanks!

edit: disregard my signature those are old systems ive built

Attachments

• IMG_3435 jpg.jpg
    IMG_3435 jpg.jpg
    668.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 1.20.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 1.20.09 PM.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 113
Its better to get your system stable before changing the system definitions.
Are you wanting to use your discrete graphics card? I think we can get you up and running.
Where are you in the installation?

Its better to get your system stable before changing the system definitions.
Are you wanting to use your discrete graphics card? I think we can get you up and running.
Where are you in the installation?

ok thanks for the reply boss.
i just cleaned install and booted to UB with cpus=1 and then i booted to OS 10.8.5 same with cpus=1 and i ran MB latest 5.5.2 for ML i think its the latest one on the downloads page.
I only chose the No DSDT option and rebooted back and got KP then I was able to boot back in only using cpus=1
any further advise?

thanks

ok thanks for the reply boss.
i just cleaned install and booted to UB with cpus=1 and then i booted to OS 10.8.5 same with cpus=1 and i ran MB latest 5.5.2 for ML i think its the latest one on the downloads page.
I only chose the No DSDT option and rebooted back and got KP then I was able to boot back in only using cpus=1
any further advise?

thanks

Boot back into OSX with -x (safe mode). Select in MultiBeast under Customizations/Boot Options/ Select GraphicsEnabler=No. Restart you wont have any ethernet or audio at this point, Go in to your Bios and select init first display: PEG or PCI, disable your onboard intel graphics. Select your first boot priority as PO your Mountain Lion Installation. Press F10 save and exit. Reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back