CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My Spec is Alienware Aurora R8
(i5-9600K(iGPU), Z370)
and I tried to boot up with my monterey installation USB but, it stops at acpi error. Here's my efi and opencore error log. What should I do?
F8388ADA-28AC-492D-AF1C-C30D47AF4670.jpeg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.3 MB · Views: 58
  • opencore-2022-06-30-124642.txt
    256 KB · Views: 33
Hi - I am not familiar with your platform but I took the liberty to update your posted EFI Folder as the OC version and kexts were outdated. I don't know if your system needs it but I added the SSDT-PMC.aml file in the ACPI Folder, if it is not needed, you can disable it in the config.plist and also delete it from the ACPI Folder.

Test this revised EFI Folder by copying it to the EFI Partition of a USB Drive, clean the Nvram then boot off the USB to see if the result is much improved. Good luck.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.2 MB · Views: 55
Hi - I am not familiar with your platform but I took the liberty to update your posted EFI Folder as the OC version and kexts were outdated. I don't know if your system needs it but I added the SSDT-PMC.aml file in the ACPI Folder, if it is not needed, you can disable it in the config.plist and also delete it from the ACPI Folder.

Test this revised EFI Folder by copying it to the EFI Partition of a USB Drive, clean the Nvram then boot off the USB to see if the result is much improved. Good luck.
Thanks, but it is still not booting up..

PLEASE - Complete your hardware Profile as requested in post #2.

As we get further away from your first post people will not see what hardware you have and give up. It is also a part of the Site Rules.

Okay, now let us know how you created your Monterey USB installer.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back