Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
The support I've received has been phenomenal thus far so I'm hoping someone will be able to help out again.

After placing the Hackintosh to sleep, the computer came back on without being prompted, except now the mouse and keyboard won't work. The computer isn't "frozen" either as I can see the cursor in my address bar blink.

The keyboard works during the boot screen where I can type in prompts such as "safe mode", -v, -x, etc. When starting on safe mode, I can't type anything to log into my computer either, so that doesn't work either. I've unplugged and plugged the mouse and keyboard in. Trying different ports. Still not working.

As I said in a previous post, I built this computer for work and hoped that it would be a cheap way to have a Mac for work since I'm a recent grad from school who works freelance. I'm beginning to really regret this decision. Hopefully, someone can help me out! I've got work I needed to do this week and needed to show a client on Monday! I'm freaking out here.

Have you already tried waiting for about fifteen minutes to see if mouse and keybord start working again?

I have waited and still nothing. I started the computer this morning on verbose mode and saw a picture.

Please help! I have to show our client my work on Monday and I can't do anything right now!

2013-06-14 12.14.09.jpg

2013-06-14 12.14.14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back