Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-B85M-D3H
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
GT610 / HD 4600
Hello guys,
I tried clean installing the latest release of high Sierra 10.13.6, everything's fine except for the shutdown, restart and the sleep functions. When I try shutting it down or restarting it I get a black blank screen with nothing on it... Noting written even when in verbose mode so at least I can know where the issue is and troubleshoot it accordingly. I have tried so many troubleshooting stuff but none worked. I tried the Fixshutdown under the acpi section in clover configurator and that didn't work either. I have seen other threads where users are having same issues and the moderators are editing their config.plist and it works out fine for them. I had a look on one of those config.plist edited by the moderator and did the same changes to my config.plist accordingly but no success. I want to upgrade to high sierra because the latest version of Logic Pro X is not supported on El Capitan any more. I have been using el capitan, Yosemite, Sierra and mavericks for the past 4 years now. Never had such an issue with any of those OS X versions. I am uploading the debug file which I created via the reporting tool.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys :)

Thanks & kind regards

Attachments

• debug_751.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Can anyone help me please? Moderators?

The Rules said:
Bumping a thread is allowed after waiting at least 24 hours with no more than one bump per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back