Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello guys hope all is well, as you can see i never post because i try to research as much as i can to solve the problem so I don't bother the community. But I'm kind of stuck. I have the gtx 970 and its not being recognized not sure if its a Multicast Setting that I'm missing. the Nvidia drivers are up to date and I'm on the latest 10.10.3 using web driver 346.01.02f02 the card has never been recognized since 10.10 thats why i feel it might be a MB setting all else works excellent. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Hello guys hope all is well, as you can see i never post because i try to research as much as i can to solve the problem so I don't bother the community. But I'm kind of stuck. I have the gtx 970 and its not being recognized not sure if its a Multicast Setting that I'm missing. the Nvidia drivers are up to date and I'm on the latest 10.10.3 using web driver 346.01.02f02 the card has never been recognized since 10.10 thats why i feel it might be a MB setting all else works excellent. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance.

It is not the MultiBeast options problem, however i don't know the exact reason. Others also have the same issue. Seems like it is only the Chipset name showing wrongly, now problem will there in performance.

Really? I hope your right bud! its killing me to think that i spent all this money for nothing lol. thanks man its a little bit of peace of mind.

Had to edit... just can't see why everyone else gets it recognized and i don't. CAN ANYONE HELP? I tried the GraphicsEnabler=No but right when its about to click into graphics it gives my monitor no signal (Black Screen) i hear the audio click in so it leads me to believe that the system is on but I just can't view it.

Had to edit... just can't see why everyone else gets it recognized and i don't. CAN ANYONE HELP? I tried the GraphicsEnabler=No but right when its about to click into graphics it gives my monitor no signal (Black Screen) i hear the audio click in so it leads me to believe that the system is on but I just can't view it.

As you have a GTX970, GraphicsEnabler should be set to No.

How you connected your monitor??

Sorry Jithin just saw your last line on how do i connect to my monitor. I use the DVI port

Set Graphics Card/PCIe as your Primary Display Adapter/Initial Display Port on BIOS.
Disable Integrated Graphics.

Try to boot with "GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f"

Papillon,

I have the exact same issue. Did you solve it somehow? And is your computer lagging too?

Best,
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back