Contribute
Register

PLEASE HELP!! function keys not shown on the preferences..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z370M DS3H
CPU
I7-8700
Graphics
GT 640
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
please someone help me iv got a new satechi mac keyboard and i wanted to switch from hot keys to function keys in the prefs but theres no option to switch...??

any help pls..

ga370mds3h i7 mojave....

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 26
please someone help me iv got a new satechi mac keyboard and i wanted to switch from hot keys to function keys in the prefs but theres no option to switch...??

any help pls..

ga370mds3h i7 mojave....

Hi there.

I'm not 100% sure but have you tried with a different keyboard? I tend to think this is a result of how the Satechi keyboard is identifying itself to the OS.

Have you pressed the "Modifier Keys" button bottom-left? The last item in the list should be the "fn" option.

Maybe macOS is not "seeing" the Function keys and so not offering the option.

Hi there.

I'm not 100% sure but have you tried with a different keyboard? I tend to think this is a result of how the Satechi keyboard is identifying itself to the OS.

Have you pressed the "Modifier Keys" button bottom-left? The last item in the list should be the "fn" option.

yes i tried with logitec pc keyboard and its the same...the option for switching to function keys does not exist...

Hi there.

when i press the fn key on satechi the buttons work as a function keys..but i have to glue the button to be all the time at function mode..i dot know why i cant see the option to change from hot keys to function keys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back