MSI Z370 krait gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys!
I have serious problems. Sometimes my computer restarts at random.
I don't know what the reason, but it usually happens when rendering works or I open a random program (no matter which one). It always happens unpredictably and I can not recreate a similar situation. The fact is that it finds me in a rush. For example, before sending the video to the customer, he has to wait for rendering again, and in the process I do not have to touch my computer)
I'm a beginner in the hackintosh system, so I can make mistakes in the selection of drivers and kernel extensions. There's my config, and a screenshot of the disk efi.
Please, help me. Look, maybe I did something wrong in the config or something else.
My hackintosh is based on High sierra 10.13.6: i5 6600k \ mobo msi z170a g43+ \ 8gb ram OC to 3100 \ msi gtx 1060x6gb \ ssd intel 535 trim on \ hdd WD 500gb.

Attachments

• config.plist
    12 KB · Views: 285
  • efi.png
    efi.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 230
Hi guys!
I have serious problems. Sometimes my computer restarts at random.
I don't know what the reason, but it usually happens when rendering works or I open a random program (no matter which one). It always happens unpredictably and I can not recreate a similar situation. The fact is that it finds me in a rush. For example, before sending the video to the customer, he has to wait for rendering again, and in the process I do not have to touch my computer)
I'm a beginner in the hackintosh system, so I can make mistakes in the selection of drivers and kernel extensions. There's my config, and a screenshot of the disk efi.
Please, help me. Look, maybe I did something wrong in the config or something else.
My hackintosh is based on High sierra 10.13.6: i5 6600k \ mobo msi z170a g43+ \ 8gb ram OC to 3100 \ msi gtx 1060x6gb \ ssd intel 535 trim on \ hdd WD 500gb.
remove EmuVariable, that is not needed when you use AptioMemoryFix

Thank you, I've deleted and rebooted. It works) Tell me, please, what about config.plist?
it is a bit random where did you get it from?

probably best to use the standard one from unibeast and change accordingly to your needs

it is a bit random where did you get it from?

probably best to use the standard one from unibeast and change accordingly to your needs

I downloaded it from the topic with the installation of a similar hardware. Changed smbios with clover cofigurator. Added nvidia web, and everything was loaded ... But as it turned out the problems remained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back