Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell i7567
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 Ti, 3840x2160
Hi.

This is my first time building hackintosh (or building any computer as a matter of fact).

I used all the parts from budget build 2 http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/search/label/CustoMac

I followed all instruction and got the computer working. The only problem i had was that there was no internet.

In an effort to get the internet working i opened multi beast again and ticked the following options..

EasyBeast Install
System Utilitites
Drivers and Bootoladers

I went to install and the next thing that happened was that i got a kernel panic.

I have tried booting with iboot cd again but nothing seems to work.

I think the best solution would be to restore the hard drive, like the way i bought it from the shop and start all over again, but i have no clue how to do that as it keeps trying to Load OSX when i turn on my computer and then goes to kernel panic....

Can somebody please help me fix this?? Is there an easy solution??

Thanks guys

You can download a bootable cd called DBAN and that will wipe your disk. You can down load Gparted and use that to. You can boot Snow Leapard disk and format the drive with that to. IF you have another mac you can hook that drive to it and install multibeast to the drive though the Mac. Hard to say what you did wrong but if your board is in the DSDT database I would use the Userdsdt option instead, much better compatiblity.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Before i read your post i actually sorted it out. I rang a computer tech in my local area and he showed me how to wipe the drive. I just installed a windows 7 dvd that i had. Went to custom install and deleted all the partitions, this wiping the drive and was able to start all over again :)

That DBAN idea is also a good one. Useful to know if i have to do it again, and i'll try the DSDT option next time i think as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back