Dell Precision 5510 + Clover
CPU
Intel Xeon E3 1505M v5 + Skylake
Graphics
Intel HD P530 + NVIDIA Quadro M1000M + 1920x1080p
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi there!

I have a Precision m6600 that is working, more or less with the Nvidia Quadro 3000m on Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and Lion 10.7.1 -2, but the performance is actually pretty lame.

From a DSDT originally patched by Magld0n on olarila.com for a Dell Precision m6600, I made some modifications to get the video card recognized.

This is the info from my video card.

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0e3a
Revision ID: 0x00a1

What else would be needed?

I have constant KP regarding the nvidia drivers (nvdagf100al.kext) and I have noticed that the dev id on my GPU still is not in the nvidia.c of the bootloader.

I have a screenshoot of the info on my GPU on System Profile.
file.php

I will be making a guide for proper installation fo Mac OS X for the Dell Precision m6600 as soon I can get this issues resolved!!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    33.1 KB · Views: 388
  • dsdt.aml
    33 KB · Views: 413
  • nvidia quadro 3000m ID.png
    nvidia quadro 3000m ID.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 687
Last edited by a moderator:
IvanPistoff said:
Where you able to resolve your kernel panics? I have the same machine with the same problem.

Hi! Not yet.

I still have the same issues. I updated the cuda drivers but it still seems to be a problem with the video drivers. The main problem seems to be that there are no Mac Book Pros with a Quadro Video card :S

Hi there!

I will be making a guide for proper installation fo Mac OS X for the Dell Precision m6600 as soon I can get this issues resolved!!

Thanks in advance for the help!

I would love it if you shared your process at the moment. :clap:
I seem to have a rock solid Lion system, but no sound. I keep getting 'panics' any Voodoo sound driver I try to use. I uninstall AppleHDA to avoid the conflicts, but still no sound.

Maybe I'm too new at this and I'm missing a step. Any assistance is appreciated.

Dell M6600
Quadro 3000M

Hi guys! Any news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back