the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys i have the following problem
I have mac os Catalina installed on a sony vaio with ivy bridge everything works (sound, graphics, speed) also the auto boot works only I don't want to see the lines of text in the boot process other than with an original Mac the complete boot animation and that directly from the boat
is there a possibility? who yes how?

if there are spelling mistakes I'm sorry because my english is really bad

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Turn off debug in your config.plist (CloverConfigurator is a great tool), set the correct default named boot device, and set the proper timeout. Read the Clover wiki.

Turn off debug in your config.plist (CloverConfigurator is a great tool), set the correct default named boot device, and set the proper timeout. Read the Clover wiki.
I have tried a lot of config configurations trying to avoid some fast text that streams upward just before the second stage of Apple logo during boot. When this texts passes we can see even the apple picture going up with the text, than the screen clear and a normal Apple logo appears with the progress bar.
Can you help me?

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.3 KB · Views: 76
I have tried a lot of config configurations trying to avoid some fast text that streams upward just before the second stage of Apple logo during boot. When this texts passes we can see even the apple picture going up with the text, than the screen clear and a normal Apple logo appears with the progress bar.
Can you help me?
Well, more info would be needed. Which version of macOS are you running? I am not a true expert, just a mere enthusiast, but it looks like your config mentions Mojave. With that, why is VBoxHFS disabled, when you should just remove the kext if you are not using it? You have a lot of boot arguments, but nothing in the graphics or CPU configs. Can you get a picture or video of the scrolling text?

Can you help me?
maybe film it so we can see what you are talking about

Which version of macOS are you running?
Now I am on Catalina Beta (19E242d)

it looks like your config mentions Mojave
Yes, you are right. I am not so obsessive and I had no worry about changing this yet. Thank you for tracking that I am a bit lazy.:thumbup:

why is VBoxHFS disabled
Actually I don't have VBoxHFS plugin installed anymore, but HFSPlus. I think this is heritage from rehabman´s config. Never touched it before.

You have a lot of boot arguments
Playing with beta versions I needed some of them to make some kexts work.

but nothing in the graphics or CPU configs
Yes I have generate PluginType.

maybe film it so we can see what you are talking about
Thank you. Video uploaded. It is not a serious bug, but ugly.

Attachments

• 7560Boot.mov.zip
    22.5 MB · Views: 76
Now I am on Catalina Beta (19E242d)

Yes, you are right. I am not so obsessive and I had no worry about changing this yet. Thank you for tracking that I am a bit lazy.:thumbup:

Actually I don't have VBoxHFS plugin installed anymore, but HFSPlus. I think this is heritage from rehabman´s config. Never touched it before.

Playing with beta versions I needed some of them to make some kexts work.

Yes I have generate PluginType.

Thank you. Video uploaded. It is not a serious bug, but ugly.
might be -vsmcbeta boot argument that is doing it

also remove:
-alcbeta shikigva=1 alcid=56 -wegbeta -lilubeta watchdog=0

I will try later when I get home, but I am not using VirtualSMC anymore.
I prefer to use the old and safe FakeSMC.

also remove:
-alcbeta shikigva=1 alcid=56 -wegbeta -lilubeta watchdog=0
Ok. I wil post results. That you.

Yeah!!!, you hit the bull's-eye. -vsmcbeta was causing the symptoms.
Thank you ver very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back