5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

Thought to let you see this new system I made recently. The Mac Pro clone PC case called Pi was bought online from Taobao. I have fitted the system running El Capitan with a Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi motherboard with 32GB of Kingston DDR4 RAM and a 256GB ADATA SSD.

macpro-1.jpg macpro2.jpg
macpro3.jpg macpro4.jpg

Can you post a link to the seller of this case please.

Hi guys,

Thought to let you see this new system I made recently. The Mac Pro clone PC case called Pi was bought online from Taobao. I have fitted the system running El Capitan with a Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi motherboard with 32GB of Kingston DDR4 RAM and a 256GB ADATA SSD.

View attachment 203943 View attachment 203945
View attachment 203946 View attachment 203947

Would there be anyway to install a mini itx gpu like a gtx 960 where the hard drive would be installed and use a riser to get it connected?

Hi guys,

View attachment 203943 View attachment 203945
View attachment 203946 View attachment 203947
Does the case come with a power supply? Have you upgraded to sierra yet? I am going to build the same set up as the one you have here, are you happy with the integrated video?

I think I read a comment on the YouTube video from someone saying they'd replaced the fan successfully. The guy who did the video kept going on about the feet not giving enough clearance to allow enough air to come in from below, but (if true) I really don't see that as being a touch problem to solve!

The Entropy case will probably be better build quality but so it should be, it's almost 3 x the price. It looked to be slightly bigger too if that's important for larger GPU.

I'm sold on this case too - adding to basket. ;-)

Is it possible to fit a GPU inside this case?
There is some space, but it looks very very tight. Possibly a low profile one like the poster above said but I haven't tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back