Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD3r
CPU
i7-990x
Graphics
GTX 760
I have a unique problem. Years ago I bought an EFiX USB bootloader and have a 1.5tb disc with Snow Leopard and many important processed photos on it. I’m a photographer and know better than to start messing with the idea of running Multibeast on the install and not needing EFiX again and NOT BACKING THINGS UP. With it I was stuck in Snow Leopard 10.6.3 where the browser no longer works. So I ran Multibeast on it and now shows a spinning wheel and greys to “Hold Power Button in to Restart your computer” both using iBoot and the EFiX. No sign of the OS. Is there any way I could fix this and make it accessible so I can save the photos? Starting a new backup diet… Thanks

I have a unique problem. Years ago I bought an EFiX USB bootloader and have a 1.5tb disc with Snow Leopard and many important processed photos on it. I’m a photographer and know better than to start messing with the idea of running Multibeast on the install and not needing EFiX again and NOT BACKING THINGS UP. With it I was stuck in Snow Leopard 10.6.3 where the browser no longer works. So I ran Multibeast on it and now shows a spinning wheel and greys to “Hold Power Button in to Restart your computer” both using iBoot and the EFiX. No sign of the OS. Is there any way I could fix this and make it accessible so I can save the photos? Starting a new backup diet… Thanks

This question shows what a noob I am. After some time here with a functioning OS, I answered my own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back