Contribute
Register

Photo surfaces of Gigabyte's upcoming H77N-WIFI mini-ITX motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind - just spotted the 4 pin power auxiliary. Must be a little blind today :)

Article: Photo surfaces of Gigabyte's upcoming H77N-WIFI mini-ITX motherboard

I've been thinking about building a nice little mini-itx server in this case also. This would be a great little mainboard for the build.

Liquid cool of course. =)

I have a 120mm All-In-One water cooler set up with dual fans and a DVD drive, But if you delete the drive and not use the top HD rack you can add a H100 240mm setup with no problem with a huge graphics card and still have room for 3x3.5"HD and 4x2.5"HD and the Mobo only has 4 Sata ports so no need for the top HD rack. Either way cant wait for this board.

Any one try the ASRock Z77E-ITX? It's quite similar, has a price tag of $150. Only big difference is the 8Pin Auxiliary connector and No dual LAN.

The ASRock board has unsupported LAN, only their H77 board works.

I see, cool thanks saves me the headache of testing it myself.

I was only asking because I found this. Looks like some guys had success with similar models.
http://www.osx86.net/view/3089-broadcom_netlink_bcm57781.html

I like to experiment, but LAN, AUDIO are very important to me so I like to use a solid solution.

I wish they put 2 mini-PCIe connectors so we can pop in an mSATA SSD on to it.

I wonder if there will be a no category in the CustoMac guide.
Fro the Z77 board, a CustoMacMini Pro? That would be a good budget build.

Where is the mini-pci-e slot? I must not be looking in the right spot. I was looking for something parallel to the longer PCI-E slot.

Still, the lack of displayport makes it unusable for resolutions bigger than 1920x1200... pretty sad. No ACD support or resolutions like that.
I am waiting for decades to have a really nice mini-itx board in order to make a really good mac mini... it looks, not yet.

Audio realtek 892.

Looks very promising as a CustoMacMini :), can't wait for the annoucement!, i already have a BitFenix Prodigy waiting :p

I know right, I may have to switch to this once it gets released. Unless they put a via audio chip on it, then I'll stick with my ASRock H77M-ITX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back