MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

I'm using a MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC with Intel 8700K and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON since a few weeks without any significant problems (just some random ban logo at boot ...), I've noticed a lot of graphic glitches mostly in Final Cut Pro and sometimes on the desktop. It's not impacting the UI of the app only but the whole OS.

I think it mostly appeared with the 10.13.6 update, I've attached screenshots and my configs files for debugging.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v4pelvmhbbkwn28/AADKJ-20bySJ_oMAhfXA-rG3a?dl=0

By the way H264/H265 hardware encoding and decoding are perfectly working, as exporting in FCPX, as seen in other posts.

I don't know if it's the graphic card drivers or my clover config... And I've played heavy gaming on Windows and this config without any glitches.

Thanks for your help !

Hi,

I'm using a MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC with Intel 8700K and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON since a few weeks without any significant problems (just some random ban logo at boot ...), I've noticed a lot of graphic glitches mostly in Final Cut Pro and sometimes on the desktop. It's not impacting the UI of the app only but the whole OS.

I think it mostly appeared with the 10.13.6 update, I've attached screenshots and my configs files for debugging.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v4pelvmhbbkwn28/AADKJ-20bySJ_oMAhfXA-rG3a?dl=0

By the way H264/H265 hardware encoding and decoding are perfectly working, as exporting in FCPX, as seen in other posts.

I don't know if it's the graphic card drivers or my clover config... And I've played heavy gaming on Windows and this config without any glitches.

Thanks for your help !

Hi C, just making contact to ask you if you found some solution to this problem, because I am having the exact same symptom, so if possible please let me know.

Hi C, just making contact to ask you if you found some solution to this problem, because I am having the exact same symptom, so if possible please let me know.

Still no solution, but it’s definitely while using Final Cut Pro! Perhaps it’s due to the facet that FCPX use both cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back