Contribute
Register

[PERFECT SUCCESS] robertwigfield's Build: GA-Z87X-UD5H - i7-4770K - GTX760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi M71
I have 4 RAM slots issue with this mobo, I can only use 2 slots...
What do you mean by BIOS 10c? I think the bios for this board are all named F something couldn't find anything like 10c

If you could give me any suggestions...
Thank you

It doesn't seem that you even looked for the BIOS updates... 10c is in fact F10c

It fixes 4 RAM-Slots issue for me as well.

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE:

Please always look at the official motherboard website for the up-to-date BIOS files ! Do not flash anything that you downloaded from somewhere else!

hello
i have been tried to install on this motherboard both el capitan and sierra with no success
any ideas???

ițm trying now with mavericks

bios revision is 10c

i keep receiving the deny sign or it works like 80% then it freezes

i tried both with 2 ssd raid and standalone 1 ssd

please help

Last edited:
Hi,

I have the same board and can use Oz and Clover no issues on the F9 bios. Got to be your bios settings. Maybe you need an updated FakeSmc. There have been certain video card issues with Seira and newer Fakesmcs have that patched. Also sip must be disabled.

Good luck

Hi,

I have the same board and can use Oz and Clover no issues on the F9 bios. Got to be your bios settings. Maybe you need an updated FakeSmc. There have been certain video card issues with Seira and newer Fakesmcs have that patched. Also sip must be disabled.

Good luck
thanks i have been doing like this first i install el capitan os usb stick with UniBeast then after the OS starts on the mackintosh pc, i run MultiBeast and inject the drivers on the os ssd
Should i do the driver injection on the bootable installation
usb stick???

Last edited:
If you run UniBeast for each version of OS X, then you don't need to run MultiBeast on the UniBeast created USB installation thumb drive. It could be your copies of the OS X. From where did you download Mavericks, El Capitan and Sierra?

Glad to have found this thread again!

I have the same Gigabyte mobo and have run into some issues recently. I moved in February and just finally tried to power up the machine. Only once did it boot into my Sierra partition for maybe 2 minutes, then it shut down. When I tried to power it up again, it would go into that loop of starting for a few seconds, shutting down, start again etc.

I removed everything (PCI cards, extra drives) leaving only the main SSD and connecting my monitor to the internal HDMI which I've been using since the beginning. Didn't make a difference as far as the boot loop issue. I removed all 4 ram sticks and walked them one by one in each slot. Only once did the machine fully boot (with 1 stick), but soon the same thing happened as far as the reboot loop.

Decided to switch the motherboard BIOS switches to setting 2 (both switches) Now the machine stays booted, but I have no video. I was out of ideas, so I took the machine to a local PC Central to have them check it out. Now thinking about it, I wonder if when I changed the BIOS switches, it changed the BIOS settings to use one of the PCI slots for video. Does anyone know if that's the default setting? I was kind of exhausted with the whole thing and didn't think to try and get into the BIOS settings to verify anything.

Does it sound like the original BIOS got corrupted and I might be able to use the 2nd one, restore the first etc? I'm pretty sure it's not the PSU because the computer stayed running after changing the switches to position 2. Has anyone else had a similar issue? The machine worked great since I first built it until now. Maybe something happened when I moved as far as the case getting shaken etc??

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back