Contribute
Register
Motherboard
thinkpad x230
CPU
I5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
HD 4000
In kernel use penryn fakecpuid 76060100 00000000 00000000 00000000
cpuid mask FFFFFFFF 00000000 00000000 00000000

dummypowermanagement enabled

algrey x86 topology patch (you can find this patch on first page of this guide)

I recommend you use clover for Pentium N series, on that you can use a KabyLake cpuid and inject PM.
Hello. With this the graphics Intel UHD 600 can be used?

Motherboard
Dell E6430
CPU
i5 3320M
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
  1. on the topic of pentiums and celerons I have a few of these pcs laying around and so i was curious about whether they would work or not. I am not a newbee i have very good hackintosh pcs patch my own DSDT,everything works in them with exception of aIRDROP due to the Intel wifi card,ive come to find out it requires Broadcom at least thats what ive seen to work. Anyways i dont know everything and I had to study my ass of to get where im at two yrs later. i started with no programming experience. So i would appreciate just a simple answer here to the models i will provide if there is a workaround that will provide valuable reasons to attempt the feat then please provide these. if its a useless machine for this then thats all I need to know.
LIST OF PCS
1)ACER ASPIRE TOUCHSCREEN 21 INCH INTEL CELERON N2940 (NOTE:Awful for upgrading anything,WILL NOT GO above 4GB RAM!...positive note it does have a very beautiful picture as weird as that may be but its nice.

2)DELL INSPIRON 20 AIO 3048 (TOUCHSCREEN) INTEL PENTIUM G3220T

And also I know this one will work but was wondering if anyone had ever used it before and how it turned out. Its a X58 EXTREME i7 970 Intel Core. External Graphics card are AMD i have several laying around so was just out of curiosity the thoughts on that machine.

Thank You to any moderators peoples in general that take the time to reply. I appreciate the resnses Thanks