Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Build: iMac Catalina
Mother board: GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK

I currently have a TP link with only 2.5 ghz and no bluetooth, and looking to upgrade.

I’ve came across this device that claims plug and play with Hackentosh:

fenvi T919 for macOS PC PCI Wifi Card Continuity Handoff BCM94360CD Native Airport WiFi BT 4.0 1750Mbps 5GHz/2.4GHz MIMO 802.11ac Beamforming+ WLAN PCI-E Card mac OS Plug and Play Cataline Mojave OS X

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VCCZS54/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Some reviews aren’t great with certain Gigabyte motherboards but mine isn’t in the mix on the sited compatible gear, and curious if any one has any experience, or suggests a better piece of hardware. I don’t care if I need to add kexts just want the best hardware so I can use Bluetooth & Airdrop.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Motherboard
Asrock Z490m pro-4
CPU
i9 10850K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
it works. I used one for over a year, however the signal strength is not great. I just replaced it with a genuine Apple Card and the performance is way better. At the time the Fenvi card was a much cheaper option, but the genuine card can be had on Ebay for $20. You ll still need a PCIe or m.2 adaptor and antennas. There is a great writeup on this site about what to buy.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS TUF H370-PRO GAMING WIFI
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I went for a MacBook Air wifi card (BCM94360CS2) and a PCIE adaptor off Ebay (price about £11.50 for the MacBook card and about the same for the adaptor, total under £25)

The adaptor was pretty poor quality to be honest, the pigtails snapped quite easily and you have to insulate the wifi card from the adaptor (I just use a small piece of card) If you screw the wifi card down into the adaptor without any insulation it doesn't work.

I bought some new pigtails for a further £7.50 and it works like a dream with Big Sur, no kext needed, fully functioning continuity features (handoff, airdrop, universal clipboard etc etc)

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 23.40.30.png