Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [ PCI Configuration end, Bridges 4, devices 12 ] - Catalina Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked this page in your bios?

I set up this page like you but still can't activate XMP.
Could this be a problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 14.44.56.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 14.44.56.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 50
Could this be a problem?
No, only if your ram wasn't running at its correct speed, which its is. Have you disabled serial ports and the onboard wifi? I have RC6 (render standby enabled). Have another read of modmikes guide there is a reference to it.

No, only if your ram wasn't running at its correct speed, which its is. Have you disabled serial ports and the onboard wifi? I have RC6 (render standby enabled). Have another read of modmikes guide there is a reference to it.

I double-checked and all BIOS values are correct as the guide.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work and become black screen.
I haven't tried the Display port yet because I'm waiting for the cable. Could that be the problem?

I haven't tried the Display port yet because I'm waiting for the cable. Could that be the problem
That would be my next suggestion. When I built my rig and installed Mojave, I seem to remember hdmi not working. It does now, but I use a DP port.
Do a site search, entering your main board, I’ve seen plenty of working installs with your hardware :thumbup:

Booting with your display connected on another port (DP)
Yes, it is. You don't get KP anymore, which means the OS is loaded but is now displaying on the wrong port.
That's why we're here! :)
Try this one: it might work on HDMI without acceleration. That would let you install Catalina and then use Hackintool to patch the iGPU ports to have full HDMI support.

I bought the DP cable. Unfortunately it doesn't work ... I don't know what to do anymore :(

I bought the DP cable. Unfortunately it doesn't work ... I don't know what to do anymore :(
Do some research into OpenCore bootloader. It is much better than Clover IMHO, faster boot times. Have a good read through the installation tutorial. Then download the OpenCore folder from modmikes tewb build and adapt it to your set up.
I've attached my old Clover folder, you can try it. I've adapted it for igpu. Give it a shot...nothing to lose. It has my port map kext in it, if it does work you may want to remove it, add usbinjectall and create your own.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    19.3 MB · Views: 59
Do some research into OpenCore bootloader. It is much better than Clover IMHO, faster boot times. Have a good read through the installation tutorial. Then download the OpenCore folder from modmikes tewb build and adapt it to your set up.
I've attached my old Clover folder, you can try it. I've adapted it for igpu. Give it a shot...nothing to lose. It has my port map kext in it, if it does work you may want to remove it, add usbinjectall and create your own.

Hi and thanks for the help. Unfortunately, even with Opencore it doesn't work. I can't get to the language selection. It stuck on a black screen. I don't know what to do anymore, I think this is a motherboard problem. It could be?

On the net and on this blog there are many installations with my motherboard. I follow the same steps but nothing, it doesn't work. :(:(:(:(

Try reflashing your bios and starting again maybe.

I reset the BIOS several times by software, is there a way to do it physically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back