Contribute
Register

PC stuck on Mojave Install. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your help.

Here are the BIOS screenshots.
I'm trying to figure out how to upload CLOVER from USB Installer as a zipped file.

• I am not familiar with AsRock but I cannot see anything very obvious that you have chosen in boot menu responsible for that crash.
  • If pastrychef's, suggestion does not work , I recommend the multiple problems in your CLOVER that could cause the issue to be remedied next.
  • I will go over the images captured on CCG with a fine-toothed comb and upload edited images.
    • It can take some time ( 30-45 minutes) though; I am busy doing some other work right now.

Did you see my note that the ONLY version of Asrock BIOS I could successfully do a clean install from was version 1.2?

Ahh, I see the problem, there was no version 1.2 for your board.
  • Edited CLOVERTree and config.plist SECTIONS uploaded showing what I suspect as problems with suggestions.
  • See changing the CLOVER like posted would let you progress in boot.
  • I have used a Graphics FakeID and ig-p-id on assumption and it might need to be changed depending upon Verbose boot screen guidance.

Attachments

• 1..png
    1..png
    339.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.ACPI.png
    2.ACPI.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.Boot.png
    3.Boot.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 4.Devices.png
    4.Devices.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 5.Gui.png
    5.Gui.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 6.Graphics.png
    6.Graphics.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 7.Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    7.Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 8.Rt Variables.png
    8.Rt Variables.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 9.SMBIOS.png
    9.SMBIOS.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 10.System Parameters..png
    10.System Parameters..png
    169.7 KB · Views: 66
Did you see my note that the ONLY version of Asrock BIOS I could successfully do a clean install from was version 1.2?

Ahh, I see the problem, there was no version 1.2 for your board.

Yeah, 1.3 is the base BIOS for this board :/

If anyone has had success with this CPU and a different motherboard, let me know.
I'm not married to the board.

Thanks!

Deleted

Last edited:
  • Edited CLOVERTree and config.plist SECTIONS uploaded showing what I suspect as problems with suggestions.
  • See changing the CLOVER like posted would let you progress in boot.
  • I have used a Graphics FakeID and ig-p-id on assumption and it might need to be changed depending upon Verbose boot screen guidance.

Hi CMN699, Thank you for all your help.

I made some of the changes using Clover Config, but I wasn't able to add all the KEXTS. I installed LILU, WhateverGreen, and AppleAlc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back