Contribute
Register

PC Realms (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone familiar with PC Realms, address in NW London, using I.G.Barker as ebay name.
Usually selling a few laptop and desktop hackintoshes. Have gone to ground, not responding to customer.
Also another customer on ebay complaining about lack of response.

Anyone familiar with PC Realms, address in NW London, using I.G.Barker as ebay name.
Usually selling a few laptop and desktop hackintoshes. Have gone to ground, not responding to customer.
Also another customer on ebay complaining about lack of response.

This PC Realms ?

PC Realms.png

Sadly I did, and they induced me to buy off Ebay, and I got a pig in a poke. Struggling with a laptop that has it's bottom cemented to the top, 4Gb Ram when I paid for 8 and Yosemite when I paid for El Cap. No response to emails and phone.

Sadly I did, and they induced me to buy off Ebay, and I got a pig in a poke. Struggling with a laptop that has it's bottom cemented to the top, 4Gb Ram when I paid for 8 and Yosemite when I paid for El Cap. No response to emails and phone.
All you can do is file a complaint with Ebay UK and hope they can help you out. I'm afraid that PC Realms are already out of business.

I'm working on the ebay angle. However, on ebay, PC Realms go by the name
l.g.barker with PC Realms name embedded in graphics. Plus the unanswered phone number. Selling lots of hackintoshes...

Further information re seller.

Seems also to go by the name of IRFAN JAMADAR of London NW10 1AU, that's the senders name on package.
Name on a company that has been struck off (PC Realms) is HIROMI YOSHIE London W3 9LN

Why would anyone purchase from someone illegally selling a computer with macOS installed, doing business under multiple names and not responding?

RUN AWAY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back