Contribute
Register

pc keeps rebooting after displaying Apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i have entered the required info into my profile.
The system i want to install mac os on is an intel core 2 duo 2.33 ghz with elitegroup 945GCT-M2 Motherboard with 2 gb memory and 150 gb hard drive and a d-link gigabit ethernet card
  • Please boot your Sierra USB installer in Verbose mode ( boot flag -v) and take picture (s) of the boot screen preceding the problem.
  • Upload those images to the Forum using the [Upload a File] button just below this message box.
    • The verbose boot screen may display errors which might be a clue to the cause and using that information we may be able to suggest troubleshoot steps.
  • Additional information that can help readers to understand your booting problem include:
    • How you had created the USB installer ( example :Used Unibeast Method in Tonymac Sierra Installation GUIDE | Using Terminal commands and MacOS Sierra Installer file from Apple Store downloaded to Hackintosh/Macintosh Applications folder)
    • Bios Setup choices made to boot the created Sierra USB installer disk. Listing them will be very useful to see if anything can be changed or added.
    • Currently using Boot flags: may help to suggest changes.

just a quick question. I am using Unibeast to create a bootable flash drive. Would you recommend UEFI boot mode or Legacy boot Mode. I have formatted the drive and i want to create the bootable flash drive again.

ust
My preference will be UEFI boot mode in any boards with this option.

Okay i have entered the required info into my profile.
The system i want to install mac os on is an intel core 2 duo 2.33 ghz with elitegroup 945GCT-M2 Motherboard with 2 gb memory and 150 gb hard drive and a d-link gigabit ethernet card

You seem to have misunderstood the importance of putting your system specs in your profile / sig.
Yours is just misleading now which is as bad if not worse than no profile at all.

Anyway, if your 'intel core 2 duo 2.33 ghz' is an E6550 then it fails to qualify for the minimum spec required to install Sierra.
Sierra demands a processor that supports SSE4.1 - See Wikipedia for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back