Contribute
Register

Patching and compiling DDST / SSDT challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've replaced config.plist with the one that closest matches my hardware: config_HD4000_1600x900_6series.plist. Renamed, of course. Then began moving forward with patching, starting with the battery guide. The system boots, but getting a lot of repeated warnings as shown in the screenshot. Also attached problem reporting files per the patching for battery status guide.

Attachments

• DSDT Patching - Problem Reporting.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1621.JPG
    IMG_1621.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 66
I've replaced config.plist with the one that closest matches my hardware: config_HD4000_1600x900_6series.plist. Renamed, of course. Then began moving forward with patching, starting with the battery guide. The system boots, but getting a lot of repeated warnings as shown in the screenshot. Also attached problem reporting files per the patching for battery status guide.

Why 6-series?
Your profile indicates 7-series (HM77).

Why 6-series?
Your profile indicates 7-series (HM77).

The guide says to take mixed systems into account (HD4000 and 7-Series). Since there was no starting point for HD4000 and 7-Series together, I am trying with the one made for the 6-Series. I take it that's not correct and I should stick with the config_HD4000_1600x900.plist as a better starting point.

The guide says to take mixed systems into account (HD4000 and 7-Series). Since there was no starting point for HD4000 and 7-Series together, I am trying with the one made for the 6-Series. I take it that's not correct and I should stick with the config_HD4000_1600x900.plist as a better starting point.

HD4000/7-series is not "mixed".
Mixed example would be HD3000/7-series or HD4000/6-series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back