CPU
Intel core 2 duo E8500
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 210
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi i seem to be having a great deal of problems trying to get my speakers working on my system.
I've extracted my codec with Linux and have followed different guides in an attempt to patch my AppleHDA.
Each attempt has drawn a blank and although dcpi manger is showing my sound system preferences aren't showing any output or input devices. I've checked the speakers work by installing voodoohda and all works fine.
Can someone be kind enough to have a look at my files and tell me where i have gone wrong.

View attachment Archive.zip

Hi i seem to be having a great deal of problems trying to get my speakers working on my system.
I've extracted my codec with Linux and have followed different guides in an attempt to patch my AppleHDA.
Each attempt has drawn a blank and although dcpi manger is showing my sound system preferences aren't showing any output or input devices. I've checked the speakers work by installing voodoohda and all works fine.
Can someone be kind enough to have a look at my files and tell me where i have gone wrong.

View attachment 157468

Probably your layout/platforms files are wrong.

You can probably find a patched AppleHDA already for ALC269. Info/links in FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back