Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry can you just tell me again how to isntall this efi I wont forget this time lol sorry man I forgot how to do it.

1. Mount the EFI partition of your main system drive.
  2. Make a backup of the EFI folder on that partition.
  3. Replace the EFI folder on that partition with the one I posted.

1. Mount the EFI partition of your main system drive.
  2. Make a backup of the EFI folder on that partition.
  3. Replace the EFI folder on that partition with the one I posted.
well all **** hit the fan it wouldnt show my harrdrive again so i remebered to put the back up flash drive to revcover , then the graphics wouldnt load up as it should so i tried multi beast and now it will show my harddrive and it will strart like its loading .. but then it restarts again

well all **** hit the fan it wouldnt show my harrdrive again so i remebered to put the back up flash drive to revcover , then the graphics wouldnt load up as it should so i tried multi beast and now it will show my harddrive and it will strart like its loading .. but then it restarts again

If it's not working, restore the backup of your working EFI.

If it's not working, restore the backup of your working EFI.
I did a all fresh totaly new install, so far the only thing thats not working is the bluetooth otherwise everything else works and im basically just doing it from the efi folder that you gave me , so right away after the install I deltelted the old efi and added yours .

I did a all fresh totaly new install, so far the only thing thats not working is the bluetooth otherwise everything else works and im basically just doing it from the efi folder that you gave me , so right away after the install I deltelted the old efi and added yours .

In System Information > USB, do you see Bluetooth?

yes its there but when i go to turn it on it does nothing

I'm assuming you are using an Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card with a PCI-e adaptor. Usually, Bluetooth issues are related to USB. I suggest creating SSDT for USB.

I'm assuming you are using an Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card with a PCI-e adaptor. Usually, Bluetooth issues are related to USB. I suggest creating SSDT for USB.
how do I do that ? yeah this was working b4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back