Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY im sorry can you walk me through how I can do that .again ty for helping out
I have no idea if your problem is the same, you should check - Test.
If your motherboard lacks native NVRAM support you can download the Clover installer and install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts, or alternatively use one of the Clover Builds.

Thank God I didnt do it , my issue was totally diffrent from what I thought it was. But now for some reason when my main monitor goes to sleep It wont come back . My second screen stays on cause I use Amphetamine , but my monitor has a sleep mode . In any event it wont come back wondering why .

I have no idea. If sleep was working correctly, it shouldn't just suddenly stop working. Try rolling back Time Machine to the point where it was still working.

I have no idea. If sleep was working correctly, it shouldn't just suddenly stop working. Try rolling back Time Machine to the point where it was still working.
it was one of these updates that threw all my stuff outta wack if I upload my info can you see whats going wrong ? ITs like some things got fix while others went out the door

it was one of these updates that threw all my stuff outta wack if I upload my info can you see whats going wrong ? ITs like some things got fix while others went out the door

Post your EFI folder.

Try this one.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.3 MB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back