- Jun 15, 2015
- Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming
- Vega 56
ok, thanks to @esetnik I'm using these bots args: shikigva=60 ngfxpatch=pikera
Wow! Awesome! Thanks for the info!!
I just updated to macOS High Sierra 10.13.2.
My first attempt was to update via the App Store but I encountered the dreaded "OSInstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged" error.
View attachment 297772
I tried a few fixes I found on the internet but none of them worked for me. So, I just downloaded the full 10.13.2 High Sierra installer and ran that. This updated my system to 10.13.2 perfectly.
View attachment 297776
Follow the directions here prior to updating: macOS 10.13.2 Update | tonymacx86.com
- Update apfs.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.
- Update Lilu.kext to 1.2.1 if you use it.
- Update via App Store. (If you encounter the OSinstall.mpkg error, just download than run the full High Sierra installer.)
- After updating, the Nvidia web driver preference pane will pop up telling you it needs to be updated. Follow on screen instruction to update.
thank you as usual
I have this problem unsolved for so much time. The update rarely works, I tried everything!"OSInstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged" error.