- Nov 23, 2010
- Asus z690-i gaming wifi
- RX 6900 XT
- Mobile Phone
Nvidia finally released their web drivers for Sierra 10.12.6 and I upgraded macOS immediately.
View attachment 267703
Since I've upgraded my CPU to an i7-7700K, I had to make a few changes to my config.plist after updating to 10.12.6 to take advantage of the new native support for Kaby Lake.
In Clover Configurator:
Also, I installed Lilu.kext, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext, and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext.
- Devices section, leave IntelGFX blank.
- Devices section, delete AAPLGfxyTile. It's no longer needed.
- Graphics section, change ig-platform-id to 0x59120003. This will keep Quick Sync enabled.
- Kernel and Kext Patches section, leave FakeCPUID blank.
- Kernel and Kext Patches section, delete AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFrameBuffer since we are no longer using it.
Forum member mig has come up with a great solution to fix iBooks and Xcode bug:
Releases · mologie/NVWebDriverLibValFix · GitHub
I tested the iMac18,3 system definition briefly but will stay with iMac17,1 for now because I noticed some weird anomalies...
For now, I recommend that everyone using this Gene motherboard stick with either iMac14,2 or iMac17,1 system definition for now.
- Some of my USB devices were not appearing while other devices on the same hub did appear.
- My 10GbE PCI-e card was not seen.
I have just opened a ticket to RehabMan. it seems that the latest USBInjectall works only with iMac18,1 but not with iMac18,3