Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
pastrychef Thanks! I have not black screen issue. I have wake from sleep issue. Then screen turns black. Thats confusing but another issue. Do you also have all clover drivers64 installed?

No. Only:

OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

Thanks. It stays problematic for me. I think its the GTX980TI of ASUS which is causing the issue. Will stick to MacMini 6,2 which works with awake from sleep properly. Thanks for your support.

I've never tried to customize themes, but I have changed the theme itself. Try looking at the following link to see if one of those are more to your liking.

Theme database
Hi pastrychef,

After a long ride of googeling (hiding a volume=1000 entries, changing a volume icon=0 entries) I was able to get the job done. In my noob world I thought, if you install a theme it's like plug&play... better think again in the clover world ;-)

So, if you ever want to change an icon... I'm your man.

Best
Michael

Lmao.

That's great. I'm glad you got it sorted out. I'm very happy with the Mac theme (from the theme database). Unfortunately, I can't use it on my laptop because the text that shows drive selected is partially off the screen. I ended up going back to the embedded theme on the laptop.

Lmao.

That's great. I'm glad you got it sorted out. I'm very happy with the Mac theme (from the theme database). Unfortunately, I can't use it on my laptop because the text that shows drive selected is partially off the screen. I ended up going back to the embedded theme on the laptop.
Isn`t the text you see an image with all the characters inside? Found this kind of picture in the theme folder. So, making the figures more condensed.... maybe it could help in your situation.

just thinking out loud....

I'm talking about the following text:
1.jpg

On my laptop, the Mac theme has the text partially below the screen. On my desktop, it's fine because the display resolution is much higher.

I'm talking about the following text:
View attachment 235863

On my laptop, the Mac theme has the text partially below the screen. On my desktop, it's fine because the display resolution is much higher.
Thanks to your help reg to install a new CC version, I (and you of course) have now the Theme Editor build in. There you find offset parameter in the layour section. I think give it a try to move your elements closer together....

• BannerOffset - Increase the space (pixels) under the banner. Effectively pushing the OS icons down on the main screen.
  • ButtonOffset - Move the vertical position (pixels) of the tool buttons.
  • MainEntriesSize - The size of the main device icons is set internally in the code to 128. Changing this value will instruct Clover to scale the device icons. For example, using a value of 256 on a theme with 128px icons will show the device icons scaled up to 256px. Note: badges will not be affected and will more than likely need repositioning.
  • TextOffset - Move the vertical position (pixels) of the Main menu text; the one that reads 'Boot Mac OS X from xxxx'.

Awesome!

I managed to move it up with a simple plist edit and can see the text now!

Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back