Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Hi @pastrychef
It's me again.
I created my USBPorts.kext with Hackintool and just wanted to know, if I have to put the SSDT-EC-USBX.aml & SSDT-UIAC.aml in the ACPI Folder and enter my USB uia_exclude bootarguments in OC Config?

Thank you very much!

Hi @pastrychef
It's me again.
I created my USBPorts.kext with Hackintool and just wanted to know, if I have to put the SSDT-EC-USBX.aml & SSDT-UIAC.aml in the ACPI Folder and enter my USB uia_exclude bootarguments in OC Config?

Thank you very much!

If you use the USBPorts.kext, you do not need SSDT-UIAC.aml or the uia_exclude boot argument.

SSDT-EC-USBX.aml isn't really needed either. You can just use SSDT-EC.aml because the USBPorts.kext already does the USB power injection.

Hello guys,
I spent 21 days of vacation in the United States, beautiful !!! .... and I let myself be tempted to buy the WD_BLACK 500GB SN750 NVMe on offer.
I highly recommend updating our system for those on macOs Monterey, boot times are back very fast and solving Samsung NVMe drive incompatibility issues (for those who have them). I have a SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB - NVMe which is now used as a Mac OS Extended (Journaled) formatted data drive.

Clover EFI updated to r5142.

Hello, I try to load the Monterey install app using OpenCore EFI 0.7.6 but got stuck. I upload the screen here, can you help me out? Thanks !
IMG_2403.jpeg
IMG_2404.jpeg

Having a slight issue with Wifi lately. It hasn't been an issue before. Suddenly I'll see that it isn't working and I'll need to reboot (including removing all power from the machine) before it will come back to life.

Any thoughts?

Having a slight issue with Wifi lately. It hasn't been an issue before. Suddenly I'll see that it isn't working and I'll need to reboot (including removing all power from the machine) before it will come back to life.

Any thoughts?

What kind of Wi-Fi card are you using? Which slot is it plugged in to?

Back