Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Thank you for your obstinacy.
It's not working, the unlisted ports still don't work.
You've already done enough, I feel like you're having a bad Sunday.

No prob. Please post your IORegistryExplorer output when booted from the latest EFI.

You will need to use new Serial, Board Serial, UUID if you change system definition.
Thank you, Serial, ID and UUID new and restarted. Still no audio or video playback. Is there some audio packages I have to install or something? Sorry I am a total noob and don't know how to troubleshoot this myself :)

Attachments

• iMac Pro.ioreg
    4.6 MB · Views: 60
Thank you, Serial, ID and UUID new and restarted. Still no audio or video playback. Is there some audio packages I have to install or something? Sorry I am a total noob and don't know how to troubleshoot this myself :)

Please post your EFI folder.

Ok, this is the last EFI

Ah!!! I see why you are having problems!!!

You are using iMac19,2 system definition. The version of USBInjectAll that I have included in my EFI folder has support for iMac19,1, but no support for iMac19,2.

Please download USBInjectAll from:

Then replace the USBInjectAll located in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. You can use the EFI folder from post #7865.

Please try this one.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    29.6 MB · Views: 67
Ah!!! I see why you are having problems!!!

You are using iMac19,2 system definition. The version of USBInjectAll that I have included in my EFI folder has support for iMac19,1, but no support for iMac19,2.

Please download USBInjectAll from:

Then replace the USBInjectAll located in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. You can use the EFI folder from post #7865.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::headbang::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You are incredible, I have no words.
Thanks, it works great !!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::headbang::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You are incredible, I have no words.
Thanks, it works great !!!

I just realized that I forgot to disable all the USB port limit patches in config.plist > Kernel And Kext Patches. Please disable or delete all of them.

I just realized that I forgot to disable all the USB port limit patches in config.plist > Kernel And Kext Patches. Please disable or delete all of them.
I had already done so, many thanks again.

Back