Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

@pastrychef - would you mind sharing a screenshot of your BIOS settings under Advanced/Platform Misc Configuration ?

190327095000.jpg

Hey pastrychef, I just updated to 10.14.4 and now the audio from my headphone jack is gone.

Your EFI folder looks pretty much identical to mine... I don't know why you are having audio issues... You can try using audio-id 1 or 7 to see if it helps.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 5.54.35 AM.png

Hi all, today I tried upgrading to Mojave 10.14.4 and can not boot back in. When I tried booting in verbose mode I see the following message looping over and over again:

Please let me know what I can do to fix this. Thank you.

Hi all, today I tried upgrading to Mojave 10.14.4 and can not boot back in. When I tried booting in verbose mode I see the following message looping over and over again:

View attachment 395434

Please let me know what I can do to fix this. Thank you.

Are you able to boot in to macOS at all? If not, are you able to boot in to safe mode? (select boot up partition at Clover boot menu and press [Space] bar.)

What startup apps do you have running? I suspect it's a piece of software you have installed.

Please post your EFI folder.

I can not boot into macOS and can not even get into safe mode. I think Kaspersky Internet Security is the app that is hanging the startup process. How can I bypass that for this initial startup?

Update went fine for me too. It fixed an issue I had where quite a few video export formats were not working in Final Cut.
My BruceX results are still slower (16seconds) than a ton of users with RX580 while I have a Vega64, have no idea why but it started in 10.14.2

Hi all, i need your help please. I need to configure a fresh newest installation of mojave with my configuration in signature. I already install Windows on 1st SSD and I need to install Mojave on 2nd SSD. I downloaded Mojave via MacOs mojave patcher (approx 6,xxGB) and I need to upload it on an USB to install on 2nd SSD. Someone could help me? Do I need to use Unibeast 9? If I use unibeast tell me that installer is incomplete or something similar (i'm sure that iso is OK!)... Could you help me? I can't fix ...

Hey pastrychef, I just updated to 10.14.4 and now the audio from my headphone jack is gone.
I lost audio on this update aswell. Changing audio layout to 1, as suggested by @pastrychef fixed it for me.

I can not boot into macOS and can not even get into safe mode. I think Kaspersky Internet Security is the app that is hanging the startup process. How can I bypass that for this initial startup?

Do you have another hack or Mac that you can connect the drive to? If yes, you can remove the Kaspersky stuff this way.

Or, you can even boot from your USB macOS Installer and launch Terminal to remove the Kaspersky stuff.

Update went fine for me too. It fixed an issue I had where quite a few video export formats were not working in Final Cut.
My BruceX results are still slower (16seconds) than a ton of users with RX580 while I have a Vega64, have no idea why but it started in 10.14.2

That's weird... What are your Geekbench Metal scores? Are you using VGTab?

Back