Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

I basically just made you use my EFI from post #1.

BANG! thanks! i copied it throught WIN10 and now works good!

I'm totally curious as to what exactly was the difference between the two EFI that didnt make it work. i noticed a different 200 series kext. and you disabled all the patches for usb and others. besides that, is there any other code or files that would have made a difference besides the kexts/efi drivers and the config file? sorry I am just trying to wrap my head around this

regardless you are a LIFE SAVER! thanks a bunch! simple just works like a charm sometimes! thanks!!

BANG! thanks! i copied it throught WIN10 and now works good!

I'm totally curious as to what exactly was the difference between the two EFI that didnt make it work. i noticed a different 200 series kext. and you disabled all the patches for usb and others. besides that, is there any other code or files that would have made a difference besides the kexts/efi drivers and the config file? sorry I am just trying to wrap my head around this

regardless you are a LIFE SAVER! thanks a bunch! simple just works like a charm sometimes! thanks!!

That's about it.

For future updates, it's probably easiest to just grab the EFI folder from post #1.

No and the CPU core speed does not agree with hardware monitor

Have you ever gotten temps using ioreg from that card?

Well, the script is all ioreg code. So, if you have a ioreg statement that you use to get the temps, etc from the cli, you can just replace the existing line of ioreg code in the script with the ioreg code you know works.

Short of that, it looks like this script can't help you with your RX 580.......sorry........

Please try this.

Thank you.

I tried, but still the same that I cannot turn on bluetooth. The device can be detected as picture attached.

upload_2018-11-16_9-27-26.png

Hi @greenleaf123, thanks for your reply.
The only way I can make Windows partition pop up in Clover is installing back EFI v4.4. Using that EFI windows shows and boots without any issue. As @pastrychef said, most probably is a Clover issue.
I did some search in Clover's project website but still couldn't find and fix the problem, ..though, is not top priority for me either.

can you make Windows pop up in clover? just to be sure that the windows partition actually boot properly and isnt resolving for the scondary booth option. just a thought. maybe off

@pastrychef (Help) I So I have a Brodcom BCM94360CD and I cant get my Mx Master 2s to connect to Bluetooth. My Bluetooth see it but wont connect for some reason. I was wondering maybe you can help.

Do other devices connect? Is AirDrop working?

Back