Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Ring Ratio and Uncore Ratio are the same things? In new BIOS no Uncore Ratio anymore.

Yes. I just checked and I am assuming they renamed uncore to ring ratio.

Yes. I just checked and I am assuming they renamed uncore to ring ratio.
Thank you. I tried but it didn't help.

Enhanced Multi-Core Performance Disabled (I tried Enabled also)
CPU Clock Ratio 50
Ring Ratio 47
X.M.P Profile 1
CPU Vcore 1.280V
Load Line Calibration Turbo
C States Disabled

And Geekbench score 37015

Without these settings, my Geekbench score is 35600 between 36610.

If I do not get any performance why should I use Overclock?

Thank you. I tried but it didn't help.

Enhanced Multi-Core Performance Disabled (I tried Enabled also)
CPU Clock Ratio 50
Ring Ratio 47
X.M.P Profile 1
CPU Vcore 1.280V
Load Line Calibration Turbo
C States Disabled

And Geekbench score 37015

Without these settings, my Geekbench score is 35600 between 36610.

If I do not get any performance why should I use Overclock?

It doesn't make any sense... Your setting sound correct but you are not seeing any benefits...

It doesn't make any sense... Your setting sound correct but you are not seeing any benefits...

Exactly. I don't get it why? I thought, maybe this is the effect of the new BIOS.

Exactly. I don't get it why? I thought, maybe this is the effect of the new BIOS.

Do you have other apps running in the background that can be affecting benchmark scores? Even the Messages app can affect scores...

Do you have other apps running in the background that can be affecting benchmark scores? Even the Messages app can affect scores...

No. I restart and boot the hack. Then waits for about 10 min. without touch anything and starting to the Geekbench.

No. I restart and boot the hack. Then waits for about 10 min. without touch anything and starting to the Geekbench.

Geekbench scores are quite heavily weighted on RAM speed...

How are your Cinebench scores?

Geekbench scores are quite heavily weighted on RAM speed...

How are your Cinebench scores?

I have 64GB 2400Mhz Ram. Maybe you are right cause actually the Cinebench score is much better. CPU score is 2152.

I have 64GB 2400Mhz Ram. Maybe you are right cause actually the Cinebench score is much better. CPU score is 2152.

Yes. I think that explains the Geekbench scores. It will definitely be affected by 2400MHz RAM.

The Cinebench score sounds about right.

Would you foresee any issues with dropping a 5700 XT into this build?

Back