Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Yes, the install starts, gets about half way through (20min left or so), then stops with the error shown.

I'm not getting the same error as discussed in that thread, it is not an 'installer resources' error. It simply says as above, 'macOS cannot be installed on your computer'. I've done a search on that error and get no hits from hackintosh boards, which is unfortunate because I am left with just trying a bunch of random stuff with no clue what is causing it. I will happily try unplugging other hard drives first...

OK, no luck with removing other hard drives, same result:
IMG_2119.jpg

So odd.

I'm trying to update to the latest Mojave, and I keep getting kernel panics.

Updated to the latest Clover folder in the first post, panic.

Tried OpenCore. It just shows me Apple logo.

I've edited the PLIST with the necessary serials, too.

Did I miss something?

So odd.

I'm trying to update to the latest Mojave, and I keep getting kernel panics.

Updated to the latest Clover folder in the first post, panic.

Tried OpenCore. It just shows me Apple logo.

I've edited the PLIST with the necessary serials, too.

Did I miss something?

Please copy/paste the kernel panic.

Hey Chef, how are you!

I'm having some issues with your new EFI folder 5.1.1. Once I replace my EFI with the new one my Hak never boots. It reaches 2/3 of the loading progress and reboots.
I tried to use my old kexts, my config file, as well as new kexts and config file that is in your folder, but no luck.

Here is my folder, could you please take a look on what might be wrong? Thank you!

Attachments

• EFI_MyBackUP.zip
    33.6 MB · Views: 121
Hey Chef, how are you!

I'm having some issues with your new EFI folder 5.1.1. Once I replace my EFI with the new one my Hak never boots. It reaches 2/3 of the loading progress and reboots.
I tried to use my old kexts, my config file, as well as new kexts and config file that is in your folder, but no luck.

Here is my folder, could you please take a look on what might be wrong? Thank you!

What version of macOS are you running? There's no support for your GTX 1070 in Mojave.

Please boot in verbose mode and take a picture of where it stops.

The EFI folder you attached is not r5.1.1. Clover changed the file structure.

I have High Sierra.
And I just removed my GTX1070 and I use Intel graphics..

I have High Sierra.
And I just removed my GTX1070 and I use Intel graphics..

That's fine. Use r5.1.1 from post #1. Just plug in your Serial, Board Serial, UUID, "uia_exclude=" setting, and put SSDT-USB.aml in to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/.

Didn't work...
should "uia_exclude=" be uia_exclude=HS08;HS11;HS12;HS13;HS14;SS07;SS08;SS09;SS10;USR1;USR2 ?

Back