- May 29, 2013
- Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
- i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- , ,
- Mobile Phone
As per forum rules, please update your profile with CPU, motherboard, and GPU information.Hi Pastrychef.
I'm here again in this beautiful thread/artwork you've made.
I had some boot problem by upgrading to high sierra 10.13.6 so i've updated to Mojave 10.14.3.
Installation went smooth and the boot problem didn't show up again. But now i've different problems:
-Wifi Card doesn't work anymore, just by ethernet.
-The computer doesn't shutdown or restart at all, i have to manually press the main button to switch it off.
-Second monitor (both plugged via dp and hdmi to rx580) after Clover boot up doesn't work anymore, but still recognized by system status.
-Random Freezes/lags even using fcpx, like i can't even playbak the video in the timeline.
-Pre Boot time increased (before landing to clover boot)
That's for now. I'm still testing and if something new appears i'll update.
I've changed EFI folder with your latest release.
Any idea of what might have happened to my hack?
Click here first, then select "Account details":
- If you are using an Apple branded Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card, nothing about Clover or Mojave should affect it. What worked in High Sierra should continue to work in Mojave.
- Shutdown was addressed early on in this build with a config.plist flag. I don't recall restart having ever been an issue.
- WhateverGreen should address multi monitor issues.
- I have no idea what's causing random freezes/lags in FCPX. Make sure you have IGPU enabled and configured correctly.
- Whatever happens before Clover is probably a BIOS issue. Which version of BIOS are you on?