Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Please try this EFI.

Remember to clear NVRAM at the OpenCore boot menu on your first boot.

Attachments

• EFI OpenCore 0.6.6 Z370G.zip
    12.6 MB · Views: 54
Hey @pastrychef I've been running this similar build for a year + with no issues, and noticed after updating to OC 0.6.6 along with 11.2.1 the Bluetooth on my BCM943602CDP is no longer recognized though the wifi works. I had reverted (accidentally) to 0.6.4 last week and it started working again, then after going back to 0.6.6 over the weekend it's been working fine until today when it randomly stopped and I can't get it back on (NVRAM, reset module, trash prefs.) Are you running in to BT issues, or others experiencing similar?

Did you use his USB Kext or your old / previous one?

Used his USB map and a fresh config when I went to 0.6.6 (each time). It’s weird that it works fine for a week or so then just shuts off. I’ve read about others having issues where NVRAM or a few restarts fix it, but I’m puzzled why only BT doesn’t show at the moment.

I found I had to reuse mine that I created in Clover days, else my BT wasn't found.

Thanks for the advice, I pulled a backup mapping from my Clover -> OC conversion timeframe (which I'm 99% sure was a copy of Pastrychef's too) and after a reboot with that suddenly the BT is working again. Will see if it continues to work!

Back