Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

OK! right now I have a drive with 10.15.2 with an old EFI
As you suggest me I have to copy EFI Clover r5126 or EFI OpenCore 0.6.3 to my EFI partition (of the target drive).
Reboot and make the update. Correct?

OK! right now I have a drive with 10.15.2 with an old EFI
As you suggest me I have to copy EFI Clover r5126 or EFI OpenCore 0.6.3 to my EFI partition (of the target drive).
Reboot and make the update. Correct?

How many drives are you working with?
Just put the latest EFI in the EFI partition of the drive you will be booting from. Then proceed to install or update.

How many drives are you working with?
Just put the latest EFI in the EFI partition of the drive you will be booting from. Then proceed to install or update.
there are 3 drives. Tomorrow I'll try. Thanks a lot man

No luck! I'm asking for your help.
Could you build for me the OpenCore and the Clover EFI with my working config.plist (10.15.2)?
Thanx in advance

Attachments

• working 10.15.2 config.plist.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 34
No luck! I'm asking for your help.
Could you build for me the OpenCore and the Clover EFI with my working config.plist (10.15.2)?
Thanx in advance

Don't use this config.plist with the latest version of Clover. It won't work.

Just get one of the EFIs from post #1. It's made for the Asus Z370-G.

Don't use this config.plist with the latest version of Clover. It won't work.

Just get one of the EFIs from post #1. It's made for the Asus Z370-G.
Great!!! That was the problem. Now I'll try

Great!!! That was the problem. Now I'll try
Thank a lot my friend!!! You solved the problem.
Just installed on my ssd. seems to work perfectly

CPU doesn't matter. Video card doesn't matter. If anything mattered, it would have been posted in post #1.

I've been using iMacPro1,1 for a very long time with zero issues.

Please see this post, it should answer a lot of your questions.

Don't overthink things. Just boot from the EFI and enjoy your hackintosh.
Ok, so finally I managed to update to Catalina. Everything seems to work fine except the system shutdown. Everytime I try to shut the system down it restarts. I have used your EFI and It shouldn't give me any problems but this keep happening. I´ve tried some fixes but nothing works. Would you be so kind to help me (again!)? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.8 MB · Views: 31
Ok, so finally I managed to update to Catalina. Everything seems to work fine except the system shutdown. Everytime I try to shut the system down it restarts. I have used your EFI and It shouldn't give me any problems but this keep happening. I´ve tried some fixes but nothing works. Would you be so kind to help me (again!)? Thanks in advance.

I don't know why it's doing that for you... Everything in your EFI looks fine to me.

Back