Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Big Sur + AQC107 news:

Good news: There's now a patch to get the AQC107 working in Big Sur.

Bad news: A patch is now needed to get the AQC107 working. That means it's no longer working OOB/plug-n-play. At least we are still using the native macOS driver, albeit patched.

config.plist > Kernel > Patch:
  • Comment: AQC107 Big Sur Patch
  • Identifier: com.apple.driver.AppleEthernetAquantiaAqtion
  • Find: 0F84C002 0000
  • Replace: 660F1F44 0000
  • MinKernel: 20.0.0
  • Count: 0
  • Limit: 0
  • Skip: 0

Last edited:
After updating to the latest supplemental update, I lost Bluetooth functionality.
Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 2.30.32 PM.png

After updating to the latest supplemental update, I lost Bluetooth functionality.View attachment 485012

Fix your USB.

Fix your USB.

I previously fixed it with you. Only bluetooth specifically died. Wifi still works. They are the same card, the mac pro's card.

I previously fixed it with you. Only bluetooth specifically died. Wifi still works. They are the same card, the mac pro's card.
This happened to me when updating USBInjectAll from 0.7.3 to 0.7.5 Reverting to the previous version (0.7.3) fixed it. Check the version of that kext, or maybe create a custom USB kext with Hackintool.

As @curtistn stated, please try with USBInjectAll 0.7.3.

@pastrychef I would like to try the OpenCore bootloader, but I still use Mojave.
Witch EFI-zip file is best for me to use?

Thanks, guys will do so. I'm currently using the USBPorts.kext alone.

If you are using USBPorts.kext, the Bluetooth should be working...

When you launch Hackintool and click on the USB tab, do you see the Bluetooth?
Do you see Bluetooth in System Information > USB?

Back