Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

All the kexts should already be latest release versions. = They were not
You shouldn't need to remove SSDT-USBX. = ok i'l leave it in
You can delete the Z390 sub folder. = thanks will do that
The only device property in config.plist is for audio. There's a very high likelihood that it's the same path as your Z270. = cool

This really shows how similar Z270 and Z370 are. Z370 shares more in common with Z270 than with B360 or Z390.
= nice to learn

-I did manage to to get my Atheros wifi card to work ;)
But would likely share my work tomorrow cause I'm still unsure about certain things (it's 2h30 am here and I need to work early)

macOS 10.15.6 Supplimental Update running fine. Took 2 reboots and ~20 minutes.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 9.39.33 PM.png

macOS 10.15.6 update went well, for now everything runs smoothly.

Good ol’ Microcenter...
I wonder how that place stays in business in the age of Amazon, Newegg etc. Out here in the west, Fry’s was the king ... until online retail. Now they are a-hurtin’...

Good ol’ Microcenter...
I wonder how that place stays in business in the age of Amazon, Newegg etc. Out here in the west, Fry’s was the king ... until online retail. Now they are a-hurtin’...

Yeah. MicroCenter sometimes has some amazing deals. I ran out there this morning to score one of these 9900Ks. It doesn't come in the AD&D dice style case but all I'm interested in is the CPU. :lolno:

Yeah, I've only been to Fry's once. Made it a point to go check them out when I was in San Diego. It was awesome!!

Yeah. MicroCenter sometimes has some amazing deals. I ran out there this morning to score one of these 9900Ks. It doesn't come in the AD&D dice style case but all I'm interested in is the CPU. :lolno:

Yeah, I've only been to Fry's once. Made it a point to go check them out when I was in San Diego. It was awesome!!

Where ‘bouts San Diego? I used to live in one of the Northern suburbs and the San Marcos Fry’s was my turf.

Many a Black Friday, standing in line at 3 am.... good times.

Where ‘bouts San Diego? I used to live in one of the Northern suburbs and the San Marcos Fry’s was my turf.

Many a Black Friday, standing in line at 3 am.... good times.

I had to fly out to San Francisco for some family stuff and decided to go hang out in San Diego for a few days. I was basically just hanging around the Gaslamp district my whole time there. Lol

I went to the Fry's where the shot a scene in Mr. Robot.

The only overnight lines I've ever been on are (1) Depeche Mode tickets and (2) iPhone.

Way back when, the Black Fridays were an event. The store used to bring out coffee and donuts for people.

In fact the case I’m using for my Hackintosh was from a Fry’s BF, FAR deal!!

I had to fly out to San Francisco for some family stuff and decided to go hang out in San Diego for a few days. I was basically just hanging around the Gaslamp district my whole time there. Lol

I went to the Fry's where the shot a scene in Mr. Robot.

The only overnight lines I've ever been on are (1) Depeche Mode tickets and (2) iPhone.

Back